2016 Nissan Altima for Sale near Crest Hill, IL
Power and Performance When You Drive the New Nissan Altima
Looking for a midsize sedan that can push boundaries without sacrificing on gas? Try the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Crest Hill, IL. Feel the boost of its powertrain and benefit from its fuel-sipping capabilities. Here at Thomas Nissan, we’ll tell you all about the Altima’s perks and everything that it can do for you.
The 2016 Nissan Altima will definitely enjoy an entourage of admirers as it makes a grand entrance wherever you arrive, be it at Louis Joliet Mall or at the Barolo Ristorante. A shiny V-outlined grille and available boomerang-shaped LED headlights lead the way as the Altima cruises through streets and highways on your daily commutes or that weekend vacation. The 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine revs up its pistons with 182 horsepower1 and 180 lb.-ft. of torque1, whereas the 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine ups the ante with 270 horsepower and 251 lb.-ft. of torque. Enjoy an astounding 39 MPG hwy2 that will get you to your destination faster – an advantage that your wallet will appreciate, as well.
Sit back and relax comfortably in the sumptuous cabin that the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Crest Hill, IL, has prepared for you. The remote keyless entry with Push Button Ignition gets you in and on the road in no time, while the 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat with 2-way lumbar support cradles your spine. Enjoy the feel of the available leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob beneath in your hands, as well as the available rich leather-appointed seats. Learn the true meaning of convenience in the 2016 Altima with the available Remote Engine Start System3 with Intelligent Climate Control, which along with the available heated front seats and steering wheel will keep you warm and toasty all winter long.
Maneuver with ease when you back out your driveway or attempt to parallel park, thanks to the RearView Monitor4, which comes standard on all but the base trim Altima models. Get a sixth sense with the available Predictive Forward Collision Warning5, which detects potentially dangerous situations and emits an alarm for the driver to take extra caution. This feature detects the situation up to two cars ahead, giving you time to react if, for example, a vehicle should suddenly hit its brakes or a car should inadvertently cut into the lane. Meanwhile, standard safety features like the Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Easy Fill Tire Alert not only lets you know one of your tires is low, it tells you which one, and it also beeps the horn when your tire has reached the right pressure when pumping it up with air at the gas station.
All in all, the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Crest Hill, IL, brings home the whole package of everything you could want in a car for your everyday use. Come to Thomas Nissan to see it in person or, better yet, schedule a test drive and experience what it’s like getting behind the wheel of this fabulous vehicle.
1. CA emissions (SULEV) equipment causes nominal reductions in horsepower (from 182 hp to 179 hp) and torque (from 180 lb-ft to 177 lb-ft). SULEV vehicles are available in California and some northeastern states
2. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy estimate for 2016 Altima® 27 city/39 highway/31 combined MPG for 2.5, 2.5 SV, and 2.5 SL models only. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions — use for comparison only.
3. State laws may apply; review local laws before using.
4. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
5. PFCW is intended to warn you before a collision occurs; it cannot prevent a collision. Speed and other limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.