2017 Nissan Armada Coming Soon near Crest Hill, IL
Thomas Nissan Invites You to Come and See the Brand-New 2017 Nissan Armada
There’s a new SUV in town and it’s the 2017 Nissan Armada coming soon near Crest Hill, IL. Prepare to witness what this amazing vehicle can accomplish and all the perks it can offer you here at Thomas Nissan, your local and trustworthy Nissan dealer.
Featuring a redesigned rugged exterior, the 2017 Armada looks more sophisticated than ever. A black mesh grille is highlighted by contrasting chrome frames, while rhomboid-shaped headlights lead the way through the darkness with accents of LED lights. The new model year Armada treads gracefully on the beautifully crafted available 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels. Power folding outside mirrors with turn signal indicators come standard on every trim. A Front and Rear Sonar System1 comes standard, with four sensors in the SV model and eight sensors in the Platinum, to make parking safer than ever.
The 2017 Nissan Armada coming soon near Crest Hill, IL, has a potent 5.6L DOHC 32-valve V8 engine packed under the hood, capable of a staggering best-in-class2 390 horsepower and 394 lb.-ft. of torque, plus an 8,500-lb. towing capacity3. Such an impressive engine has to come paired with a transmission that is ready to handle its vigorous throttle, so a standard 7-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul Mode was set to the task. An All-Mode 4WD® with 2-speed transfer case is offered as optional on all trims, for those who desire power on all four wheels. And Hill Start Assist comes standard to help you move when ascending, which comes in handy to avoid rollback, especially when hauling a heavy load.
Comfort and convenience awaits you on the inside of the 2017 Armada. A Push Button Ignition gets you on the road, while an 8-inch touchscreen Nissan Hard Drive Navigation System with Voice Recognition4 maps out the way. Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control comes standard for the enjoyment of the driver and front-seat passenger, whereas backseat riders will get rear air conditioning with rear controls and rear seat heater ducts under front seats. A RearView Monitor5 comes standard on the SV model, while SL and Platinum models feature an Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection5,6. You’ll also be happy to know that every Armada comes standard with a Bose® Premium Audio System7, featuring 13 high-quality speakers, including two subwoofers, for superb and incomparable sound crispness.
Now that you’ve had a sneak peek into the 2017 Nissan Armada coming soon near Crest Hill, IL, don’t miss out on getting to see it first-hand, here at Thomas Nissan. Stay tuned for its debut late this summer of 2016!
1. The Sonar System is a convenience, not a substitute for proper parking and/or backing procedures. Always check that it is safe to do so before moving vehicle. May not detect every object.
2. Comparison based on 2017 Nissan Armada vs. latest in-market Ward’s Large Sport Utility segment (excluding extended length vehicles). Source: manufacturer’s website.
3. See Nissan Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for proper use.
4. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status.
5. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
6. AVM with MOD cannot completely eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. MOD operates at vehicles speeds below 5 mph. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
7. Bose® is a registered trademark of The Bose Corporation.