2016 Nissan Frontier for Sale in Joliet, IL
Your Rugged Companion
Whether you’re in need of a strong workhorse or a weekender wagon with hauling power, the 2016 Nissan Frontier for sale in Joliet, IL, is the vehicle for you. Come see it up close and personal at Thomas Nissan of Joliet.
Solidly built, this midsize truck boasts a full-length, fully boxed ladder frame and impact-resistant materials like super-high-tensile-strength steel, and chrome on the rear bumper1 and front grille. Plus, it features standard advanced off-road technology such as an Anti-lock Braking System, Electronic Brake force Distribution, Brake Override Technology, and Active Brake Limited Slip2, which all offer enhanced braking power for emergency braking situations. Other technologies include Vehicle Dynamic Control3 to keep the Frontier balanced around curves and corners, compensating for over- and understeer. Additionally, you’ll find Bilstein® off-road performance shocks and 265/75R16 mud- and snow-rated all-terrain tires on the Desert Runner and Pro-4X models.
You get the choice of two potent powertrains under the hood of the 2016 Nissan Frontier for sale in Joliet, IL. The 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine features 152 horsepower and 171 lb.-ft. of torque, while the 4.0-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine delivers outstanding 261 horsepower and 281 lb.-ft. of torque. And, of course, there’s plenty of hauling power brought to you by these drivetrains. The 4-cylinder gives you a 3,500-lb. maximum towing capacity4 with the 4x2 King Cab®. Meanwhile, the V6 almost doubles that with a 6,500-lb. maximum towing capacity4 with the 4x2 King Cab®, and 6,300-lb. maximum towing capacity4 with the Crew Cab. So now you can haul your motorboat on I-80 towards Lake Michigan for some fun on the waves.
Speaking of fun, there’s lots you can do with the bed of the 2016 Nissan Frontier. The available Utili-track® Channel System5,6 is first in its class6. With rails on the floor and sides of the bed, and four cleats, it enables you to secure practically any type of cargo in different ways. You can outfit it with the Sliding Tool Box5, the Sliding Bed Divider5, or the Sliding Bed Extender5. Another neat add on is the Bed Tent5, which turns your truck bed into a dome shaped tent – perfect for staying overnight at Camp Sullivan.
Ample and comfortable seating for five is provided in the Crew Cab, while the King Cab® can accommodate up to four passengers with the two forward-facing rear flip-up seats it has in the back. An available Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control keeps the driver and front seat passengers happy with individual climate settings that won’t interfere with each other. You’ll also get standard second-row under-seat storage, eight beverage holders, and door storage pockets, and an available overhead console with sunglasses storage. The available RearView Monitor7 allows you to back up and park with ease, while the Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System8 and the hands-free text messaging assistant9 keep you communicating without losing focus on the road.
As you can see, there’s as much to explore within the 2016 Nissan Frontier for sale in Joliet, IL, as there is when driving it. Come see this amazing vehicle up close and personal here at Thomas Nissan of Joliet. We’re certain that once you get behind the wheel you won’t want to leave without it.
1. The chrome rear bumper is not available for Desert Runner™ King Cab, PRO-4X® King Cab, Desert Runner™ Crew Cab and PRO-4X® Crew Cab models.
2. Standard on all models. Dana® is a registered trademark of Dana Corporation.
3. VDC, which should remain on when driving except when freeing the vehicle from mud or snow, cannot prevent accidents due to abrupt steering, carelessness, or dangerous driving techniques. Standard on all models. Dana® is a registered trademark of Dana Corporation.
4. King Cab® 4x2 models with V6. 7-pin connector trailer wire harness and tow hitch receiver required, both sold separately. SeeNissan Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for proper use. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
5. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo.
6. The Utili-track® Channel System has been on the Frontier since its introduction in 2005.
7. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
8. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone Owner’s Manual for details. Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license.
9. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply.