2016 Nissan Pathfinder for Sale near Crest Hill, IL
The 2016 Pathfinder: A New Way to Get to Your Destination
Take everyone and everything you need on your next vacation trip when you load up the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale near Crest Hill, IL. Drive out in style and comfort with an interior that’s as cozy as being at home away from home. Come by Thomas Nissan and see what the Pathfinder is all about.
The 2016 Pathfinder challenges all roads with its available intuitive 4WD. This smart system lets you drive your SUV on 2WD when road conditions are favorable, in order to save fuel, but will let 4WD kick in when loss of traction is detected. A dial on the center stack also allows you to manually switch between driving modes. You can leave it on Auto to let the vehicle do the work for you in changing between 2WD and 4WD, or you can choose to lock your drive mode on 2WD or 4WD full-time. A powerful 3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine pushes the Pathfinder forth with an impressive 260 horsepower and 240 lb.-ft. of torque. The Pathfinder also features standard Hill Start Assist to prevent rollback on slopes, and can be upfitted with the optional Hill Descent Control1 to avoid vehicle acceleration when driving down a gradient.
On the inside, the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale near Crest Hill, IL, offers a best-in-class2 passenger volume of 157.8 cubic ft., providing seating accommodations for a total of seven people. Even to its full passenger capacity, the Pathfinder still offers generous 16 cubic ft. of cargo space3 behind the third row of seats. Bring down the third row for 42.4 to 47.8 cubic ft. of room3, or even fold down the second row as well to uncover the 79.8 cubic ft. of maximum cargo space3. You can hitch a small trailer by adding a Tow Hitch Receiver4 or Trailer Tow Harness4, as the Pathfinder is capable of hauling up to 5,000 lb. All of these features come together allowing you to take U.S. Route 30 towards Deer Creek Recreation Club for a fun camping holiday with the whole family.
Keep the little ones amused in the backseats by adding the Family Entertainment Package on the Platinum trim, comprising a Tri-Zone Entertainment System5 with dual head restraint-mounted 7-inch monitors, remote control, and two wireless headphones. The available RearView Monitor6 lets you be aware of what lurks behind your SUV when you’re backing out of your driveway or parking space. By adding the Around View® Monitor6,7 you’ll enhance your perception even more, thanks to its 360º bird’s-eye view that gives you visuals of your front, rear, and curbside, with selectable split-screen close-ups.
With the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale near Crest Hill, IL, you’ll definitely be the one leading the way to your next adventure. Schedule a test drive today, at Thomas Nissan. We are conveniently located at 1427 North Larkin Avenue, in Joliet, IL. Visit us soon!
1. 4WD only.
2. Ward’s Segmentation. MY15 Pathfinder vs. 2015 Large Cross/Utility Class. Passengers should not ride in the reclined position while the vehicle is in motion.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
4. See Nissan Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for proper use.
5. Tri-Zone operation requires compatible auxiliary media system. See Owner’s Manual for details. Bose® is a registered trademark of The Bose Corporation.
6. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
7. Virtual composite 360º view.