2016 Nissan Sentra for Sale near Crest Hill, IL
Get a Sedan That Inspires
Tired of driving the same old car? Change it up by getting the new 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Crest Hill, IL. Bringing you performance, efficiency, and great looks, the 2016 Sentra will give you the ride you need with all the features you want. Come to Thomas Nissan and discover all that this brand-new sedan has in store for you.
The 2016 Nissan Sentra’s new design delivers a striking appearance that commands attention wherever it goes, emphasized by the V-shaped accent on the grille and the standard elongated Smart Auto Headlights that sweep around the corners of the front fascia. This lighting system automatically turns the lights on and off depending on the illumination conditions it detects, like when you drive through a tunnel or enter underground parking. Plus the lights shut off automatically as soon as you turn off the engine, so you will never have to worry about accidentally leaving the lights on and draining your battery.
The 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Crest Hill, IL, also possesses outstanding capability thanks to its 1.8L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine, which zooms on U.S. Route 30 with 130 horsepower1 and 128 lb.-ft. of torque1. Not only that, it also provides amazing fuel economy when paired with the Xtronic CVT transmission, giving its highest ratings on the FE+ ® S model, which boasts 40 MPG hwy2. That means saving time and money for you, with less stops on the road. Furthermore, Eco, Normal, and Sport drive modes let you choose how you wish to experience the ride on major highways or crowded urban areas. Switch to Eco for optimized fuel efficiency, or Sport for a more thrilling throttle.
The interior of the Sentra brings on another dimension to compact cars, because its cabin is so spacious, you won’t believe you’ve just stepped into a small-size vehicle. Commodious seating for five is featured within, with 95.9 cubic ft. of passenger space. This translates into 42.5 inches of legroom and 50.9 inches of hip room in the front, and 37.4 inches of legroom and 50.1 inches of hip room in the back. Additionally, you get 15.1 cubic ft. of cargo space in the trunk, for all your grocery shopping from Target.
Technological features abound as well in the Sentra. The Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System3 keeps your focus on the road. You can take infotainment one step further with the available NissanConnectSM4 with Navigation and Mobile Apps, featuring Voice Recognition4, which includes music, texts5, maps, and more. Enjoy the beat with the available Bose® Premium Audio System, which includes eight speakers and two subwoofers to make the most of your favorite tunes.
As you can see, with the 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Crest Hill, IL, you’ll get a bit of everything. Visit Thomas Nissan and unveil this car’s possibilities by scheduling a test drive. You won’t be disappointed getting behind the wheel of this magnificent sedan. Stop by today!
1. CAL emissions (SULEV) equipment causes nominal reductions in horsepower (from 130 hp to 124 hp) and torque (from 128 lb-ft to 125 lb-ft). SULEV vehicles are available in California and some northeastern states. S CVT, SV, SR and SL models only.
2. 12016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimate. 40 MPG for FE+ ® S models only. Actual mileage may vary – use for comparison only.
3. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone Owner’s Manual for details. Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.
4. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora,® if Pandora® app via NissanConnectSM is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
5. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.